– Develop and execute the channel strategy, communicating the channel’s vision and providing strategic input.
– Manage and develop a team through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results.
– Lead sales team to deliver budgeted volume and revenue
– Build and manage effective relationships with key stakeholders to deliver growth and business development across the Managed channel.
– Deliver business analytics and insights to monitor consumer trends and competitor activity to feed into the business plans and adjust where appropriate.
– Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
– Effective sales budget management and contract negotiating to maximize investment ROI.
– Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
– Sustain CVS small size spirit leadership position and further expand Hyper channel sales share.
– Drive in-store visibility step-change to maximize brand awareness and encourage trail.
– Identify new premium channels and leverage internal resource to develop more business opportunity.
– Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent.
– Fluent in English writing and oral communication abilities.
– At least 8 years consumer products experience in sales function and 3-year direct handing key account business experience.
– 3 years experiences in people management is a must.
– Good at numbers and data analysis.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Driven, self-motivated and self-directed.
– Strong time management and organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
– Experience with a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred).